Authors MUST submit the final copy of their papers as an MS Word file no later than May 1, 2010.
Your paper must be formatted using the guidelines given in the Sample Final Paper Template for IEEE conference papers. Some important points are as follows:
- All final submitted manuscripts are to be written in proper English and follow IEEE format for conference papers.
- The final manuscript must not exceed 6 pages.
- Only MS Word files will be accepted for the final manuscript.
- Do not number pages nor use footnotes.
- Upload the final paper and copyright release form in one ZIP file.
- Name the uploaded zip files using the article no. (e.g. 12345.doc, copyright_12345.pdf, and 12345.zip for article no. 12345).
Download Sample Final Paper Template (DOC) and Copyright Release Form (DOC).